[Qgis-tr] Fwd: [Qgis-developer] 2.1 Feature freeze started - upcoming release on 2014-02-21 (in 27 days)

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 01:50:04 PST 2014

Hi Translators!

Just a forward from the dev list .. we are now in feature freeze, so
the changing of strings should be much less than it has been before.
Though it can happen that some original strings change during bugfixing.

But I think translation can be started without any fear to do work double.

thanks a lot to all of you for your help

regards and a nice rest of the sunday
Werner