[Qgis-tr] Slowly heading towards new release

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 07:10:02 PST 2014

Hi Translators!

For those of you not on the dev or user mailinglist:
---snip
I'd like to remind everyone that the 2.1 development cycle ends on Friday
(2014-01-24; 4 days away), we'll go into feature freeze and start the 2.2
release cycle in which we'll do testing, bugfixing, translating and release
preparations instead of feature development for the 2.2 release.

The 2.2 release will be on 2014-02-21 (32 days away).
---snip

That means (as translation fixing/enhancing is more or less bugfixing)
we will have stable strings slightly after 2014-01-24 and I'd like to
encourage you to slowly warm up your translation brain and get it in
touch with the new QGIS version.

We have about a month left to finish translation..

thanks a lot to all of you for your efforts

kind regards
Werner