[Qgis-tr] QGIS Release - slowly prepare to translate

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 05:14:22 PST 2014

Dear Translators,

As we are slowly heading towards a new QGIS Release (due to our new
scheme of releasing QGIS more often) I'd kindly like to ask you to try
to bring the translation files (.ts files on github) to a new state.

I will update all language files today with the new strings available
(which means there will surely be a lot of new strings if you are not
updating them by yourself). At this point I'd like to remind you that
you can always drop me a note if you want to have your specific language
file updated to the latest strings.

Please help us again to make QGIS available to as many languages as
possible.

As it does not make a good impression having languages with less or no
translations at all I will take out again every language with less than
30% just before the release. Please try to bring your language above
that mark.
Update of language files will be available in the second you recieve
this mail.
Thanks a lot for your effort and for your support.

kind regards
Werner