[Qgis-tr] Translation workflow in web and documentation

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Mon Jun 23 02:38:09 PDT 2014

Hi,

thank You of Your quite comprehensive answer. Workflow is now clear to
understand.
And for my happiness I noticed that much have changed already this
morning (I was worried not so much anymore)

I hope You still tolerate us, impatient and ignorant persons who always
insist something. ;)

All the best,
Kari

PS. I'm sending priv. email of those ?-strings.

--
Kari Salovaara
Hanko, Finland

"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart."
  ~ Elizabeth Andrew