[Qgis-tr] Translation workflow in web and documentation

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Jun 23 01:04:13 PDT 2014

On 23-06-14 09:49, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:

> During the 'build' of the website, all strings from transifex are pulled
> into the build (for every build and language).
> As for NOW this is 20 th of june (and I just started a new build....)

I forgot to tell you that the latest build date is in the footer of the
frontpage. You have to do a firm pagerefresh to be sure you get the
latest version from the server. Now mine shows:
" - Last updated on 07:41 Jun 23, 2014 " for the english version.

It is ONLY shown on the frontpage, so we can more efficiently use rsync
(timezone is US time as the server is in US).

Also for the docs, have a look into the footer to see the latest build.

Regards,

Richard