[Qgis-tr] Translators list in QGIS "About" dialog

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 23:42:41 PST 2015

Hi Marie,

I the about dialog is updated with new names whenever I get new names
from the country coordinator.
As we now have ~60 languages I heavily rely on people helping me as I
don't know anymore who is translating where and what.
In your case JRM knows best who is translating where. But the About
box is mainly about Desktop translators - maybe we should find a place
for documentation and webpage also.

The special problem for me is also the "alias" name in transifex - I
can tell you how many people currently are allowed to work on the
translation in transifex - but as I also cannot see the real names I
heavily rely on the language coordinators.

thanks a lot for your help
regards
Werner