[Qgis-tr] Translators list in QGIS "About" dialog

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Wed Feb 11 23:49:14 PST 2015

Hi,

it is still on my todo list to create a 'current translation score' page
for the different translation projects:

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-community-team/2014-November/003937.html

A page something like this:

http://www.qgis.pt/traducao.html

But then for more resources.

In that page we could also show all translators. In that way the
translators themselves keep up the names, and the about box does not
fill up with the names of hundreds of translators that we currently have
with all projects together.

Instead of the names in the about box I would then link to that page.

Regards,

Richard