[Qgis-tr] [Qgis-community-team] Updating images in Documentation

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 12:18:59 PDT 2015

Hi
Yves,That's weird. My PR just remove some localised screenshots and if I'm
not wrong, english screenshots are supposed to be the default path. So that
shouldn't raise an issue.
Which documentation were you trying to build? 2.8? I can see that online
Testing Documentation is already up to date.

And by the way, Thanks Richard for the "fix me" link at the bottom of the
pages