[Qgis-tr] New Volunteers and Feature Freeze

Dorothy milkybunny at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 06:03:12 PDT 2015

Hi Werner,
Chinese (China) = Chinese (simplify), Chinese (Taiwan) = Chinese
(traditional). Big5 is just an input method of traditional Chinese
characters.
People from mainland China speak and read simplify one, when people from
hong kong and Taiwan use the traditional one. They may not necessarily
understand each other.
Thanks,
Dorothy

Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com>于2015年6月1日星期一写道: