[Qgis-tr] Chinese language

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 10:33:49 PDT 2015

Hi and thanks for all replies,

So if I understand correctly and try to sum it up we can:

consolidate:
Chinese (China) and Chinese Simplified to preferably Chinese Simplified
Chinese (Taiwan) and Chinese (Taiwan) (Big5) to Chinese (??)

And there is still a just "Chinese" inside the translations - so
probably one of the upper ones is better consolidated down to
"Chinese" but which one?

I still don't think that we need 5 times Chinese but I lack to be able
to speak or understand it so I really need help on that.

My (rough) guess is that "Chinese" and "Chinese Simplified" should do
it - is that correct?

Thanks and kind regards
Werner