[Qgis-tr] New Volunteers and Feature Freeze

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:57:48 PDT 2015

Hi!

Of course there is translation going on in greek and I think you are
very welcome to join the team.
All translations is now done at transifex but you can read howto
proceed on our webpage.
http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/translate.html

Hope you will find some time to do some translations.
Welcome to QGIS!

kind regards
Werner

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 5:36 PM, Kyriakos Kolokouris
<kyriakoskolokouris at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Q-GIS Community,
>
> I would like to ask if there are still ongoing translation projects in
> Greek.
> I am a 29-years old geographer (MSc) with good knowledge of the QGIS
> software, and active translator with 3 years experience.
> Any feedback would be highly appreciable.
> Thank you in advance.
> Kind Regards,
> Kyriakos
>

> On 2 June 2015 at 15:04, Dorothy <milkybunny at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Werner,
>> Chinese (China) = Chinese (simplify), Chinese (Taiwan) = Chinese
>> (traditional). Big5 is just an input method of traditional Chinese
>> characters.
>> People from mainland China speak and read simplify one, when people from
>> hong kong and Taiwan use the traditional one. They may not necessarily
>> understand each other.
>> Thanks,
>> Dorothy
>>
>> Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com>于2015年6月1日星期一写道:
>>
>> Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com>于2015年6月1日星期一写道:
>>
>>> Hi Translators!
>>>
>>> Just a short message from me to keep this mailing list low traffic.
>>>
>>> 1. To all language coordinators out there. We have got 10 requests to
>>> join language teams for different languages.
>>>
>>> Albanian
>>> Bulgarian
>>> Chinese
>>> Finnish