[Qgis-tr] [Qgis-community-team] Transifex Teams vs Projects

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 06:08:51 PDT 2015

hmmm,
I see the problem, but I rather like to know _what_ I am currently translating.
If you combine everything it will be more difficult to find the actual
ressource you'd like to translate.

Also the Desktop ressource is currently one big ressource which is
unlikely to be separated and will be difficult to find (though very
important to the Project) inside all the other separated ressources of
Documentation and webpage.

Furthermore there are some "Teams" (sometimes it is only one very
active person) who'd like to continue their work on the (consistent)
GUI like they always did. And I don't want to force them to deal with
a new Team interfering with the good (and again consistent) work they
do for the Desktop GUI. If there is need for more person translating
the GUI I am sure they will ask for help.

So from my point of View it is a

-1

from the Desktop GUI side. If you want to combine Webpage and
Documentation I am not against that.

Just my 2c

kind regards
Werner