[Qgis-tr] [Qgis-community-team] Transifex Teams vs Projects

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 01:34:39 PDT 2015

+ 1 for having one single team for the 3 projects.

Having to accept/ask permission 3 times to help translate qgis feels like a
waist of time. And sometimes people (translators) only realize that they
need to ask more permissions a few days after, and then they will have to
wait again for acceptance.

I would prefer to manually "move" all translators for one team now, than to
be bothered to accept them 3 times in the future.

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto