[Qgis-tr] 2.8 docs branched and available

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri May 22 14:02:12 PDT 2015

Hi QGIS,

Good news

building is still running, but we branched 2.8 documentation \o/

see:

http://www.qgis.org/en/docs/index.html

and

http://docs.qgis.org/2.8/

Transifex translators
---------------------

New strings have been uploaded to transifex, so you will probably lost
some percentage on your total...

Alex Bruy merged the 600 algorithm pages into some 80 pages, so we will
have at least 80 new resources, BUT the strings in that resources are
actually still available.

We have to clean up all the resources(files) in transifex that only old
one algorithm (and have no online version anymore)

Documentation writers

There are/were a lot of building errors in master. I found out to late
(that is after branching) so now both master and branching have that
same errors...
Diethard offered to do some cleanup of those, but please be carefull
when you write.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde