[Qgis-tr] Are Transifex translations going anywhere?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Apr 19 23:50:43 PDT 2016

On 20-04-16 00:16, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi Carlos,
>
> On Tue, 19. Apr 2016 at 18:06:14 +0200, Carlos Dávila wrote:
>> In the last days I've been working on the Spanish translation of
>> QGIS Desktop on Transifex, but I don't see my changes neither in
>> master nor in 2.14 branch of github. Is there something broken in
>> the process of updating translations?
>
> No.  Translations are pulled in on release.  You can run scripts/pull_ts.sh to
> pull translations from transifex into local builds (like it's done in the
> nightlies).

So (see frontpage right top of qgis.org): next point release 2.14.2
(2.8.9??) will be 29th of april, THEN you should see the fresh translations.

And as Jürgen says: if you install QGIS via osgeo4w (if on Windows) it
is easy to check the nightlies every day. And if you are on Linux:
really it is not as difficult as it looks to compile from source...

Regards,

Richard