[Qgis-tr] Working on Traditional Chinese and some problem found

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 01:19:36 PST 2016

Hello,
I strongly disagree with Mats position. QGIS at the moment ships with
several flags of entities not represented in UN (see i.e. Basque,
Galician and Catalan languages).
Thus the question should be - does the QGIS translation follows "the
standardized form of Chinese characters set by the Ministry of
Education of the Republic of China (Taiwan)". If answer is yes, then
use of ROC flag is appropriate. In QGIS flag represents language not
country and thus should match the translation itself.

Māris.