[Qgis-tr] website builds ru, ro, pt_BR, hu, es, de

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed May 4 07:20:51 PDT 2016

Hi,
Thanks again Richard

I'd also like to inform translators that they can find most of the rules to
follow while translating at
http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/documentation_guidelines/do_translations.html
and invite them to read that and report situations they could face and not
mentioned there in order to improve this guideline.

Regards,
H.