[Qgis-tr] website builds ru, ro, pt_BR, hu, es, de

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Wed May 4 07:29:46 PDT 2016

Hi Richard,

thanks for your correction.
How can we detect broken build?

Best regards,
Zoltan

On Wed, 4 May 2016, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:

> Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/

Ok, all translated websites are fixed, please check the sites regularly.

I cleaned up the following translation errors which broke the language
builds:

hu:
/site/source/site/getinvolved/governance/governance.rst:145: WARNING:
inconsistent term references in translated message
(reference was removed from translation)

ro:
/site/source/site/forusers/visualchangelog214/index.rst:1371: WARNING:
Inline strong start-string without end-string.
(line starting with ** meaning a bold/strong text, but there was no
closing one)

/site/source/site/forusers/visualchangelog214/index.rst:74: ERROR:
Undefined substitution referenced: "dona aici".
(reference translated (should not be translated))

/site/source/site/getinvolved/development/qgisdevelopersguide/unittesting.rst:222:
WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
( * was followed by a , making it a 'emphasis'; I removed the ,)

ru:
/site/source/site/getinvolved/governance/governance.rst:145: WARNING:
inconsistent term references in translated message
(translated wrong ref)

pt_BR:
/site/source/site/forusers/visualchangelog214/index.rst:1713: WARNING:
Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
( broken escape of /*)

/site/source/site/forusers/visualchangelog214/index.rst:: ERROR:
Anonymous hyperlink mismatch: 1 references but 0 targets.
See "backrefs" attribute for IDs.
(a LOT(!) of translation who broke the links, like:
`QgsTransactionGroup
<http://qgis.org/api/classQgsTransactionGroup.html>`__ where there is a
space between the last ` and __ )

es:
/site/source/site/forusers/visualchangelog214/index.rst:141: ERROR:
Undefined substitution referenced: "bronce".
(wrongly translated a the |bronze| reference >10 times)

/site/source/site/getinvolved/development/bugreporting.rst:65: WARNING:
Inline interpreted text or phrase reference start-string without end-string.

Warning, treated as error:
/site/source/site/getinvolved/governance/trademark/index.rst:75:
WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.
(translator removed a * on the end of sentence)