[Qgis-tr] Typo in qgis-application .ts-file

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:30:29 PST 2016

Hi and thanks for the report!

I am going to correct it this evening (once I am back home from work).

The thing with the shortcuts is always:
1. Is the same shortcut key already existing somewhere else (-> conflict)
2. Is a shortcut key really necessary at this place?

So I think at some point an overview about (default) shortcuts would
be nice to not assign them twice .. and I think its not necessary to
have a shortcut everywhere..

regards
Werner