[Qgis-tr] Impossible to translate a string

Dick Groskamp dikgro at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 1 08:09:11 PDT 2017

Stefano,
it has probably to do with the number of translations.Yhere should probably be two:
one for a singel object
one voor multiple objects
The reason why it is noy savinf is that youy have not filled one of the two possibilities""Fill in all plurals to continue"
In the upper right corner of the translation pane of Transifexit syas  [1]  [other]
Clicking  [1] or [other]  switches between the two options

If both options are filled you can save the translation
DiGro