[Qgis-tr] some questions

Stefano Campus skampus at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 06:50:22 PDT 2017

hi, my name is stefano and I am coordinating the Italian translation of
QGIS GUI.
now the strings are all translated and in addition to the revision, I'm
translating new strings that are added.

I have three questions to ask you:

1) Does the English version of strings in transifex refer to 2.18 or master?

2) how often the translation file has taken from transifex and brought into
the qgis distribution?

3) Is there any chance of using the .ts file that you can download from
transifex in qgis and see "live" the results of our translation? transifex
is very powerful but sometimes is very difficult to translate withow the
knowledge of context.

thank you for your attention

stefano