[Qgis-tr] some questions

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sat Sep 30 15:33:27 PDT 2017

Hi Stefano,

On Sat, 30. Sep 2017 at 15:50:22 +0200, Stefano Campus wrote:
> 1) Does the English version of strings in transifex refer to 2.18 or master?

master

> 2) how often the translation file has taken from transifex and brought into
> the qgis distribution?

Once on every release.

> 3) Is there any chance of using the .ts file that you can download from
> transifex in qgis and see "live" the results of our translation? transifex
> is very powerful but sometimes is very difficult to translate withow the
> knowledge of context.

The nightlies of master pull them in on every build.  But you can also download
the .ts file for use or translation.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode