[Qgis-tr] some questions

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 16:43:23 PDT 2017

Hi Stefano!

Sorry for the late answer, I am currently moving so not in front of the
internet every day.

regarding your questions:

1. the english version in transifex always refers to current master. So
the best way of translating is to keep up with master - and once
branching for a release takes place there will be only some minor
corrections to do.

2. translation is usually taken right in front of a release

3. of course you can always copy the ts file to the correct place in the
release but you will never see a "live" translation because with every
change in the ts file you have to restart QGIS to reread the translations.

If I can help you in any way just drop me a note.

thanks and kind regards
Werner