[Qgis-tr] Ellipsis character causing problems

Dick Groskamp dikgro at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 08:32:41 PST 2018

Ari,
I just finished a whole lot of changes in the ellipsis in the Dutch translation.They were three dots (...) but I've changed them to

| Char | Dec | Hex | Entity |

| …
 | 8230 | 2026 |     …
 | HORIZONTAL ELLIPSIs

as mentioned on this page
which is one character

HTML Unicode UTF-8

|   |
HTML Unicode UTF-8
 Well organized and easy to understand Web building tutorials with lots of examples of how to use HTML, CSS, Java...  |  |

I don't know if it worked since I haven't got the new translation yet
DiGro