[Qgis-tr] [QGIS-Developer] Missing translated strings in localized master

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Thu Oct 25 12:13:01 PDT 2018

Matteo,

I'm not sure if this is the reason, but "Create grid" looks like a Vector Menu
entry, so just in case: all the "Raster" and "Vector" menu entries coming from
Processing are customizable, what means the default values from Transifex are
applied only once at the first QGIS run and then stored in the settings.

After changing translations in those menus, you need to reset them to defaults
by clicking: Settings -> Options -> Processing -> Menu -> Restore defaults

Cheers,
Borys