[Qgis-tr] [QGIS-Developer] Missing translated strings in localized master

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 02:42:56 PDT 2018

Hi Borys,

I'm afraid your workaround is not working for me. I reset the Processing
menu to default but still the old (wrong) Italian translation is there.

What I really don't understand is that in Transifex the corrected
translation is there since 3 months (info of tx history tab), but for
some strange reason, even if I have a new QGIS compiled from source, the
old wrong translation is taken into account.

Should I provide more information?

Cheers and thanks

Matteo