[Qgis-tr] How to update translations using QT Linguist?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 23:32:44 PDT 2018

Hi Tomasz,

Usually you can upload the same file to transifex that you have downloaded
and transifex should handle the differences.
The only thing you should not do is to take your local translation file -
you should always download the one from transifex and do not rename it.

Download an dupload should be fairly easy, and there is documentation
available on the transifex page.

hope this helps

regards
Werner