[Qgis-tr] Resignation

Свiтлана Шулiк shulik at it-transit.com.ua
Thu Aug 15 01:58:43 PDT 2019

Hi!
I'm Svitlana,
have a little experience in translating QGIS Desktop, but enough to be
involved in process, be eager about the work and proud to be a part of the
project.
Grateful to Alexander for supporting, and for everyone for welcoming!

Let's do it! :)

Sincerely yours,
 Svitlana Shulik

чт, 15 серп. 2019 о 10:08 Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net> пише: