[Qgis-tr] 57 Pending translator requests for QGIS Desktop on transifex

Stefano Campus skampus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 08:36:15 PDT 2019

I think translators are needed not coordinators.
For Italian, we have 62 translators and three coordinators but translations
is at 89%.
Having too much coordinators/reviewers can introduce different ways of
translation causing confusion.
We adopt this workflow: translators translate and coordinators review EVERY
string before accepting,in order to avoid obviously errors but more
important same string translated in different way.

s.