[Qgis-tr] Minimum Translation Requirement

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 03:04:33 PST 2020

Hi,
Yes, I confirm there was a decision that below 35% of translated strings we
concluded that the program can not be counted as "translated" (I'd rather
voted for 50% ;) )
So everything below 35% is automatically discarded on compilation. 35%
percent is a Little more than all the menues to make QGIS understandable in
the language.
Of Course there is no Control if the 35% really include translated menues,
but at least some strings are in the desired language.

The best way of Translation is anyway to follow master very closely but I
also see that this is a hard thing to do for a few People.
I hope the 35% barrier is an inducement to hop over 35% to get included in
the release (and than continue translation)

If there is anything I can help with, please let me know

regards
Werner