[Qgis-tr] [Qgis-community-team] Important: translation of QGIS-Documentation changes

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Mar 17 13:09:54 PDT 2020

Hi Rosa,

Which branch did you build? Because only the ltr version
(release_3.10-branch) have translations. Master is per definition not
translated (yet). So does not have translations in git.

See
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/tree/release_3.10/locale
vs
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/tree/master
The last does not even have a locale folder

So I think you try to build the master branch?
Can you try release_3.10 branch?

If you persee want to build MASTER in spanish, you can copy the spanish
translations from the master 3.10 branch en copy it into the locale
folder of the master...

We decided to only translate 1 branch at a time, and because master is
so in flux we do the latest 'stable' one.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde