[Qgis-tr] [Qgis-community-team] Important: translation of QGIS-Documentation changes

r.m.aguilardearchila at utwente.nl r.m.aguilardearchila at utwente.nl
Tue Mar 17 12:30:11 PDT 2020

Hi, Richard

Just to let you know that I tried to build the doc locally in Spanish (es)

Apparently the process went smooth but I don’t see a ES available.

I don’t know what the error could be (please, see the pics)

Regards,

Rosa

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5FC9A.DDE6C7F0]

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D5FC9A.DDE6C7F0]

MSc Rosa Aguilar

PhD Candidate

Faculty of Geoinformation Science and Earth Observation

University of Twente

Enschede, The Netherlands

Telephone: +31 647616029

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosamaguilar/?locale=en_US