[Qgis-tr] Italian translaction

Stefano Campus skampus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 01:07:13 PDT 2020

Ciao,
the Italian community has finally completed the translation of the whole
GUI of the three versions of QGIS (LTR, Stable and Dev).
however, there are some strange strings that we can't correct.
they are the strings that describe the clipping functions in the print
layout with the atlas that is active.
In the italian GUI they are displayed as an old and wrong version, but in
transifex there is the correct translated version but it is not seen in the
GUI.
how can it be solved?
do I have to indicate exactly which strings they are or, now that we are at
100%, it can be done a "definitive" synchronization operation ?

thank you

stefano