[Qgis-tr] Requesting to add a new language

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Sep 16 23:55:15 PDT 2020

Hi Iman,

I see the language is already there, in the website you can ask to become part of one of the two teams.
The 'language' translator is/should have a look regularly to see if people are requesting access to the team, or else we/admins sometimes hit the button 'accept members'.

If you sent us your transifex name I can add you now

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde