[Qgis-tr] Requesting to add a new language

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 23:55:50 PDT 2020

Hi,

We already have Persian (fa) available in transifex but it is only
around 17% translated, which is unfortunately far away from the 30%
hurdle to make it into the release.
So you are very welcome to apply for that language inside the
https://www.transifex.com/qgis/QGIS/ project.

Thanks for offering your help, and hopefully Farsi will soon be inside
the release.

If you have any questions write to the mailing list or drop me an email.

kind regards and welcome to the translation team.
Werner