[Qgis-tr] Korean translations not being updated on web page

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Jul 18 02:48:54 PDT 2021

Harrissou, looks fine to me now, but do you have a clue what was going wrong? Something we can fix? Or is the transifex automagic syncing missing a change?

@Kwon Yongchan, nice job translating!! Probably not needed as I think most Korean users also read english(?) but it IS possible to create korean images too (so the dialog screendumps are also translated).
That IS a lot of work though, but if you are interested, let us/me know. The crux is to recreate the image directory structure and put Korean images in it. IF a 'translated' image is available it is being used, if not the english one will be taken.
As said: ping me if you want to try (you could also start with some important dialogs/screenies)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde