[Qgis-tr] Reoccuring strings

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Feb 17 23:50:02 PST 2022

On 2/18/22 08:42, Karl Magnus Jönsson wrote:
> Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/
>
> Hi!
> Does anyone know why some translation strings seems to reoccur after every update in Tranisfex? Now there are about 130 untranslated string for Swedish (and other languages) and almost all of them I translated yesterday. They have 101% match with a suggestion that I did yesterday and need two translations (plurals). I don't know if there is a meaning with plurals. But it's annoying that these string reoccur as untranslated and I have to click through them every time.

Hi KM,

I'm not 100% sure, but last week there has been a commit to make better use of using plurals in translatable strings.

And we are releasing today, so maybe people took the opportunity to 'fix some plural strings'?

Maybe others have more info?

But if this keep popping up every update... with exact the same strings, please sent some to this list, then we can look into the source/commits IF there has been real changes, OR if that is an artifact...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde