[Qgis-tr] Reoccuring strings

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Feb 18 00:48:19 PST 2022

On 2/18/22 09:01, Karl Magnus Jönsson wrote:
> Here are some examples.
>
> Untranslated string:
> Function `attribute` requires one or two parameters. %n given.

Ok, I searched this one up in QGIS sources, and that one is changed some days ago as part of this 'plural' thing:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blame/master/src/core/expression/qgsexpressionfunction.cpp#L1704

It's not clear (to me) why you should translate it again if you already translated that one yesterday...
Can you see history of that string?

And note that there can be some inefficiency in this translation process...

You could also try to 'download the strings for translation' and see if Linguist is also saying that they are changed?

Sorry, but I hope that somebody else can chip in here...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde