[Qgis-tr] Suggestions available

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sun May 8 23:16:21 PDT 2022

That's something that comes from the  translation memory. If that string
have never been translated in the more recent versions it will pick up
suggestions from older ones. Which I think it's useful, and allow us to
keep some coherence between versions.

Don't think there's a way to bump more recent results to the top, other
that deleting the old resources permanently.

Alexandre Neto