[Qgis-tr] Suggestions available

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon May 9 02:25:49 PDT 2022

I'd be fine what you propose, let me know if you need something.

Note that
  2. reactivate the zzz 3.16 project, fill it with 3.22 strings
is a hell of a job... as (I think) you need to upload for every language
every (translated) resource?

Or do you think there is a smarter solution?

Regards,

Richard