[Qgis-tr] Suggestions available

Stefano Campus skampus at gmail.com
Sat May 14 04:26:51 PDT 2022

what surprises me is that the suggestions proposed are only those that come
from zzz_Old_Documentation and never from QGSIS_documentation.
do you think it can be done so that QGIS_documentation is linked to
QGIS_Desktop, to have suggestions from both projects and thus make
corrections for GUI and Documentation at the same time?
thank you and ciao

s.