[Qgis-tr] transifex and other things

Jan Helebrant JHelebrant at seznam.cz
Sat May 21 03:59:35 PDT 2022

Hi,

I am also involved in the translation of Android app called GPSLogger which
some time ago migrated to Weblate:

https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/gpslogger/android/cs/?q=

I did not have time to check it more in detail but from the user /
translator point of view it looks user friendly enough and for the Android
app there are even screenshots showing the translated string in the GUI
which can help a lot. Not sure whether this is somehow generated from the
code or you have to manually upload bunch of screenshots...

I am also just regular translator there so cannot say anything about team
management etc. compared to Transifex.

regards

Jan

---------- Původní e-mail ----------"