[Qgis-tr] Request to regenerate whole Korean 3.28 manuals

권용찬 unitave at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 22:25:47 PDT 2023

Hello.

I have been translating User Manual, Server Manual, and Documentation
Guidelines and finished yesterday. But I noticed that 100% translated .po
files are regenerated (updated) only ONCE and -- maybe due to server
work-time efficiency? -- not regenerated periodically.

I request the whole Korean User Manual, Server Manual, and Documentation
Guidelines .po files to be regenerated because the in-docs links of
previously translated web pages do not reflect the later translations.

The regeneration of Korean .po files would make Korean docs pages be
perfected and the members of OSGeo Korean Chapter and Korean QGIS users
will be grateful.

Thanks,
Yongchan Kwon