[Qgis-tr] Request to regenerate whole Korean 3.28 manuals

Harrissou s. delazj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 11:09:59 PDT 2023

Hello Yongchan Kwon,

Can you indicate (an old) file that is 100% (re)translated but with an outdated build, please?
As for the process, it follows this scheme:
1- You translate a file at 100%, it is automatically pulled to the Github repository. If later you update a translation, it is pulled automatically again. And if you go to [1] you'll see all recent changes done in Transifex (again, on the 100% files) are there (e.g. [2] or [3] that are only korean string updates, no new translation)
2- Once a day, at 8.00 am UTC, we build the 3.28 docs in all the published languages and replace the updated HTML files on the server we publish from. And as far as I can see today's date is at the bottom of a few pages and strings are updated [4]. So Korean seems to build and publish "correctly". And tomorrow it should be all perfected.

Hope that clarifies and that Korean community is still happy :)

PS: re perfection, note that we still work on 3.28 documentation so new English strings may come in as well as string updates.

Regards,
Harrissou

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/commits/release_3.28/locale/ko/LC_MESSAGES/docs
[2] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/commit/940e5cc38f5944e7b637ea06ab609d72dd07ea74 (done after today's build)