[Qgis-tr] Spelling mistakes

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 05:10:43 PDT 2023

Hi!

The best way to correct them is still a change in the transifex files.
I don't know if requests on transifex timeout, but if it was really
declined it must have been a mistake.
Could you please apply again on transifex (and probably send your username)
- I'll approve as soon as possible.

regards and thanks
Werner