[Qgis-tr] Fwd: A new file 'qgis_en.ts (branch release-3_30)' was added to the project QGIS Desktop

Stefano Campus skampus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 08:25:54 PST 2023

Currently I am translating pretalx (the free software adopted by OSGeo for
organising FOSS4G events) using weblate and it seems very friendly.
Some other OSGeo migrated from Tx to weblate like Postgres.
I don't know if the migration from Tx and the management is easy or hard,
but for my user point of view it's better.

Ciao

s.