[Qgis-us-user] Vote on GitHub vs Redmine and a Question

Craig Campbell ccampbell at digline.com
Thu Feb 1 14:56:41 PST 2018

Kurt - As a very new QGIS user I will be happy to go with the majority on the GitHub vs Redmine vote

To All - Originally an ArcGIS guy for 30 years I did a lot of VBA in ArcMap (until they killed it) and I transitioned to Model Builder & Python.  For the last three years, I have been working in a MapInfo environment at my job. MapInfo uses MapBasic and when you run most menus and have the MapBasic Console Window open you see the actual code that has just run.  In QGIS, I have opened the Python window and in my work so far I don't see and Python script showing.  Is there a way to make QGIS display the Python it is running as you make menu choices?

Thanks to all,

Craig Campbell, Database Coordinator

[New Picture]
50 S. Cole Rd. * Boise, ID 83709
Office: (208) 287-0062 * Fax: (208) 377-3742
Mobile: (208) 871-2636 * Website: www.Digline.com<http://www.digline.com/>