[Qgis-us-user] Hello

Richard Dunks richard at datapolitan.com
Mon May 1 13:40:42 PDT 2023

My name is Richard Dunks and I've been using and teaching QGIS since 2016.
I focus on local government agencies and have created classes for the New
York City Department of Transportation. My class materials are online for
my Introduction to GIS Fundamentals <https://bit.ly/intro-gis-fundamentals>
and Intermediate GIS with QGIS and PostGIS <https://bit.ly/intermediate-gis>
 classes.

I'm joining the user group mailing list to be more connected with the QGIS
community. I noticed there haven't been any meetings since 2020 and I'm not
sure how active the group is, but I look forward to the conversations. I
hop to have a chance to contribute more to the success of QGIS and the
growth of the QGIS community.

Best,

Richard Dunks, Owner/Founder
Datapolitan, LLC