[Qgis-us-user] Hello

Doug Newcomb gistinker at gmail.com
Tue May 2 05:49:35 PDT 2023

Richard,
Just to let you know that there was a regional SE FOSS4G meeting at the end
of November of last year in Nashville, TN,
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/20221201-Nashville-foss4g . You may also want
to be aware of the upcoming FOSS4GNA 20023 conference in Baltimore Oct.
23-25 , call for presentations just went out yesterday,
https://foss4gna.org/

Doug