[Qgis-us-user] QGIS USA user group meetup next week at FOSS4G?

Sebastian Gutwein bas at rdgland.com
Sat Oct 21 15:04:12 PDT 2023

Hi, I'm really looking forward to being at FOSS4G NA next week!
As much as I hate the imperial system it is the system that we mostly use
in the US and I thought that it might be fun to meet some other US QGIS
users and have a conversation about funding more support for imperial units
in QGIS through the QGIS USA Member group. Or other projects the US member
group could support.
Thanks
-Bas

p.s. I'll be presenting on Wednesday at 1:30.

*Presentation Title: **OS Geo in a Small Planning and Landscape Design
Office*

*Scheduled Date:* *10/25/2023*

*Scheduled Time:* *1:30 to 2*

*Presenter(s)*:  Sebastian Gutwein